Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 22-Nosey

Yoshi already has a nick name and her nick name is NOSEY!!! Anytime and everytime she see's somebody or something that catches her attention this is what she does. She sits instantly and just stares. She stares until she gets your attention and you talk to her. No matter who or what you are she wants you to pay attention to her. Its very cute and very annoying at times. We can be in a really fast walk and out of no where she parks it in a instant. Look at those rolls of skin she still has to grow into!!! Oh my goodness what did I get myself into!! I love her so much already tho and she makes me smile! She is a totally cuddle bug!!! :P

3 comments:

kimbomac said...

Oh, she's so cute, and I was going to comment to say how cute it is that puppies have so much loose skin they need to grow into, but you said it already. Nice one.

Andromeda5000 said...

She certainly does look cuddley :-)

Anmatta said...

Cuddly indeed! Dogs with excess skin look cool :)