Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 19-Making Friends

Not a great picture by all means. I have been taking Yoshi to the dog park just down the street for the past several days. I take her into the big side cuz she plays so rough. The big dogs make me really nervous cuz there are so many and they surround her and bark and growl and what not. So tonight I decided to take her to the small side instead of waiting till she is bigger and not having her around other dogs. She did REALLY well. Played really hard and made a few friends. She is passed out in my floor right now so mission accomplished.

3 comments:

kimbomac said...

Aaawww, too cute. Glad she didn't accidentally frighten any new friends away with playing rough. And of course, a sleeping happy baby is always a good thing! Nice friendly shot.

Andromeda5000 said...

I didn't know there was such a thing as dog parks! But then again, I don't know much about dogs!!

Anonymous said...

A dog park? I never heard of it before. Sounds nice to separate the playing dogs from people who might not like them or are scared of dogs. And maybe it also prevents the dogs from running out of reach?
Seems like the dogs are having a great time.